Happy new month guys. Felt like May rolled by real quick but I am so excited to be here, excited about June most of all, grateful for Gods grace and looking forward to the wonderful possibilities June holds. Permit me to apologise for not posting on here last month, however, I didn’t forget you. I posted a video with my 2 beautiful sisters (click here to watch and don’t forget to show your girl some love by sharing and subscribing).
So this month, I decided to do something a little different- reflect on the month of May.
So here we go:
What I got up to:
- I was excited May came and went so quickly. It came with its challenges which got me on my knees (in prayer). We fight battles every day, don’t we? May came with its battle and I fought like never before…still fighting as living in itself is one battle we all fight to win.
- I enjoyed the bank holidays because it meant getting time off work and unwinding.
- The royal wedding….that was a big thing fam, especially for my South African family.
Mark 14:27-41. This scripture reminded me of the sufferings of Christ and what he went through before his death. If Christ could go through sufferings why not mortal men. Aside from that, this scripture reminded me of staying focus and hanging on to the creator of life.
Lessons: I was learning to dance to shaku shaku. Mehnnn that dance got me crazy after I watched a video of Genevieve Nnaji dancing to it on Instagram.
I also got an understanding of what some of my subscribers enjoy reading.
Song: I had a list depending on my mood.
Ed Sheeran : Perfect
Rita Ora : Anywhere
Simi and falz: Foreign
Tope Alabi(A Nigerian gospel artist): Nigba ti mo ro
Piece: This year, I decided to spend less and I am so proud of myself. However, I longed for a large teddy which I never got round to buying.
Looking forward: To my girls’ wedding. Been a whileee I actually hunged out with friends. I’m looking forward to this wedding as I’m hoping to see old friends. Don’t worry trust me to share highlights of the wedding.
- Hoping to:
Continue to stay true to myself and my belief
- Read more books and motivate myself ( I’d keep you updated on how that’s going)
- Work on my blog and post more videos (editing is not easy I tell you coupled with a full-time job but I’m working on joggling both)
- Network with more bloggers. I realise I’ve been on this journey alone. Time to connect.
- Pray more and continue to hand everything over to God.
So in a nutshell that’s May. Let me know how your month went in the comment section and what you look forward to seeing in June. Till then, enjoy the new month.